So in my last blog a said I would take on a retrospective review of Power Rangers By seasons and that project is still happening it was just a bigger undertaking than I thought it would be. I'm am half way done and I needed to take a break from it so I did and found that I can't wait till I get done because season 2 and on will be much simpler. Now on to the question at hand i'm wanting to do another lets play series on twitch but I don't know what I want to play. Now I could do another minecraft run but I would have to come up with some interesting goals for that series. An ideas let me know. Now I've gotten into A minecraft esq clone called Terraria now if I do this it would have to be a normal mode run stopping after the Wall of Flesh. Now with both of these I would rather do a multiplayer stream. Now another idea one that I am fond of is doing a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic run as it is one of my favorite RPGs and i'm kinda on a star wars kick. A...
So in My life some of my favorite types of games, anime, and hero shows have a common theme and that theme is Mechs. Like the theme of Megas XLR says "I Dig Giant Robots", However the genre is not just limited to giant robots. The mech genre has so much cross over with fantasy, SciFi, and Tokusatsu that giving it a definition is well very difficult. That doesn't mean I'm not about to try.
Comments
Post a Comment