Calling All Female Power Ranger Fans

So everyone who reads the blog and listen to the podcast knows I'm a Power Ranger Fan. Well SDCC is going on so I decided to check my favorite site  for Power Ranger news Tokunation.com. And boy was I please with the Gallery of images from SDCC. They had a wonderful section From Bandai of America, the current crafter of US power Ranger toys. As I scrolled through the image look at the money i'm about to spend they showed off some of the Coming Dino Charge figures. I look in awe of sneak peak of this winter/next spring's figures until i found this image

picture courtesy of Tokunation

That zord it the Triceratops who will be piloted by the pink ranger in the new show. Now this confused me quite a bit for two reasons one thats not pink and two I really couldn't find out why  the closest I got was this tweet by :

We were told by Bandai. "It's purple because it's a boys toy". Ie: pink is seen as a girl toy

So that upset a little mostly because here is the Japanese version with roughly the same target audience 

picture courtesy of Tokunation

and on top of that here is how it will look in the show as well
pictures courtesy of RangerWiki

Still very much pink. So I wanted to get your help I as a male fan have a very lite voice in the matter I do plan on making my voice herd on there twitter, Facebook, and using there customer serves email as well. Now here is the Help I need. I Need every reader and listener who is a Power Ranger Fan and also a girl to go to any of the three above if not all and complain if you use the social network please include the following #GirlPRfan and let them know that this isn't fair include a personal story of yours or of a family member to show that you are a fan. My goal is to make this trend and hopefully change the minds of a close minded company as well as get an accurate figure for people of all ages to enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?