Episode 100: End of Line

Episode 100 was broadcasted live on 5/2//2015 Listen as the whole team is here for this our 100th episode and 2nd birthday. This week we were live on twitch and had actual audience to interact with (chat below).



Download





The Twitch Chat
Welcome to the chat room!
smithr11086: HI
smithr11086: Russell smells like moldy old cheese!
Durpmaster17: Hello!
smithr11086: Chessie, Chessie, Chessie, think about yourself first girl. Those little kids should have been buying you the Funko Pop figures.
smithr11086: They should have worshiped the ground you walk on.
smithr11086: Pay attention to me!!!!!
smithr11086: Nobody's talking to me :(
M16morgan: Hello?
M16morgan: Yay
M16morgan: I'm watching this on my iPad and it's more awkward than it should be lol I'm switching to PC
M16morgan: I am!
M16morgan: Please stop
M16morgan: Twas the female moaning
M16morgan: It disturbed me....
M16morgan: It's fine lol
M16morgan: Loooool
M16morgan: What the hell is a chiloopa
Durpmaster17: a mexican god gave us the chalupa
M16morgan: I'm from Scotland so this is probably even more out of place for me
M16morgan: Sounds tasty
M16morgan: Yup
GameRC9000000: http://www.tacobell.com/food/chalupas
M16morgan: 2 am
M16morgan: It's 2 freakin am and this is normal for me
M16morgan: Thank you
M16morgan: Oh I know that experience
M16morgan: Yup
M16morgan: Please don't Daniel
M16morgan: I stayed up for 3 days straight without caffeine, I win
M16morgan: That would be awesome
M16morgan: Yaaaaaay
M16morgan: Agh I can't hear anything..... Why do my technical appliances hate me.....
M16morgan: Aha! I have returned
M16morgan: Well then...... That was a weird thing to return to......
M16morgan: *** *** tits is when I returned
M16morgan: It was surprising to say the least
Durpmaster17: <deleted link>
GameRC9000000: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzKgD89oOE
M16morgan: Oh god no
M16morgan: Not fnaf
M16morgan: I despise it...
M16morgan: That is the least surprising thing I have heard in a while
M16morgan: No problem
M16morgan: Oh the disney ride thing
M16morgan: i got it working on my pc! not as big a chat delay now
M16morgan: the flash and green lantern movies are what is worring me the most
M16morgan: no problem
M16morgan: i love white noise lol
M16morgan: i believe there might me an even greater delay....
M16morgan: ugh i hate my internet...
M16morgan: i looooooooove netflix daredevil
M16morgan: freakin amazing
M16morgan: aparently its going to be the same guy helming iron fist that helms daredevil
M16morgan: jessica jones
M16morgan: lol echooooooooooooo
M16morgan: wierdly enough the echos are easier to hear
M16morgan: transformers and now tmnt.... michael bay.... destroyer of childhoods....
M16morgan: ah
M16morgan: im wide awake
M16morgan: sleep is a myth to me
AdianX: I've arrived.
M16morgan: i arrived first!
AdianX: NOOOO NOT THE MOVIES
M16morgan: lol
AdianX: THEY'VE SPOILED
AdianX: YOU DIDN'T REFRIGERATE THEM
M16morgan: lolololol
AdianX: How could you?
AdianX: They had egg in it.
M16morgan: you are my chat rival...
M16morgan: i fight to the death
AdianX: Oh. I see how it is.
AdianX: I was working, actually. And eating.
M16morgan: *rubs hands together sinisterly*
AdianX: HA! Oh god no.
AdianX: I'm still a twitch scrublord.
AdianX: Oh stop it you.
M16morgan: never
AdianX: Morgan... I will love you to death.
AdianX: <3
M16morgan: always
AdianX: Also, KONAMI IS LAMESAUCE
AdianX: I want Kojima and del Torro to work together on a new IP
M16morgan: btw im on twitter @illusivespeed
AdianX: Together they could make everyone squirm like worms.
AdianX: Make Silent Hills but without the name.
AdianX: Quiet Mountains.
M16morgan: useless fact but i post it regardless
M16morgan: him
M16morgan: male
Durpmaster17: Silent Hillz
AdianX: ^
AdianX: Just add Z's to everything.
AdianX: Zilent HillZ
M16morgan: its no problem it happens alot
Durpmaster17: start my own mlb team in chicago...chicago cubz
AdianX: And I'm 84% sober.
M16morgan: 16% drunk then...
AdianX: Daniel. Get on my level.
M16morgan: i see how it is
M16morgan: go pee man!
AdianX: I don't have enough of the Captain to catch up!
AdianX: Did you guys hear about FNAF4?
M16morgan: yes adian..... my little brother is a dictophone
AdianX: Que the song Why Must I Cry
M16morgan: yes please
AdianX: They're remaking the Poltergeist film. Looks really good.
M16morgan: refuse every movie!
AdianX: They all float down here...
AdianX: ... Clowns from outer space... I don't even.
M16morgan: i never even....
AdianX: (I heard the Skype bloop and got confused.)
GameRC9000000: http://io9.com/nightmare-video-game-turns-your-house-into-a-horror-mov-1701072844?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
AdianX: Heeeeeeeh
M16morgan: is this going to be archived on i tunes podcast?
AdianX: #nope
M16morgan: i see.....
AdianX: WHOLE LOT OF NOPE
M16morgan: yayayay
AdianX: I AM NOPING RIGHT THE *** OUT OF HERE
AdianX: BRING OUT OLD GREGG CLIPS TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER
M16morgan: i cant click the link as i wont be able twitch.... that is good thing from the sound of it
AdianX: <deleted link>
AdianX: 50 Shades of Nope
M16morgan: lol
AdianX: My b
M16morgan: the legend of nope
M16morgan: the legend of nope: ocarina of nope
GameRC9000000: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtetaIv2_Q …
AdianX: BORT
AdianX: It is exactly what you think it is.
AdianX: YES
M16morgan: 3:14 am.... im still wide awake
AdianX: Ol Gregg will watch you pee.
AdianX: WOO! \o/
M16morgan: yay
M16morgan: im up for this whenever it happens
M16morgan: bye guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?