Holiday Shoppers Guide


Welcome one Welcome all to what I hope is my 1st annual Holiday buyers guide. Like another famous guide i would like to star by saying DON"T PANIC! Now with Black Friday just around the corner I wish to help you find that gift  this guide will be broken up into 3 parts Toys, Tech, and Video Games. in each part i will recommenced a product or website in witch to buy you holiday items from

Toys
OK for toys i wont come out and just recommend a single toy line but instead i want to talk about a few of my favorite sites. 1st up is my personal fav BigBadToyStore.com I love this place here I can get every thing in collectable swag from the ever easy to find to the rare and unique. BBTS right now is having there Black Friday Sale seen here. this sale take many rare and not so rare items and has knock them down check it out before Monday.
Next is my favorite main stream toy site toywiz.com   They like BBTS have a unique selection however unlike BBTS they have a lot more younger aimed toys. Right now they have their Hot Holiday Toy  list up check it out.
Last is not so much a store as it is a collector site and it is Mattycollector.com  They offer a collection of site only Mattle toys that include Masters of the Universe, Ghostbusters, and coming next year Voltron Classics. They are also having a black friday sale staring 12:01 a.m. PT Friday through to Monday what is going on sale is quite impressive as it includes many of their past SDCC exclusives. the sale items can be seen here

Tech
Now here i going to talk about two thing and two things only ones is the Amazon.com Kindle and the other is the iPad 2. Now let me talk about the Kindle this is the best ebook reader on the market of the however of the 4 different models i can only recommend 3 of them. The one I advise against is the Kindle Fire. I do this for this reasons and it is that it is a ebook reader trying to be a tablet. Now if you are interested in a kindle check out  the Kindle Store.   Next is my tablet recommendation and that is as the iPad 2. Why you mask well the answer is simple Go big or Go home. Now I know that the iPad is not cheap sitting at $499 (for the 16G wifi only) but Apple makes a damn fine product and the iPad is no exception to that so you get what you pay for.

Video Game
this last part will be a bit lengthy but will list the hot games this Holiday season. 1st I will start with exclusives then I will mover to the broader catalog

Nintendo
this Season Nintendo is out doing their self  for the Wii it's Ledgend of Zelda Skyward Sword. and the 3DS is Mario 3D Land and be on the watch for Mario Kart 7

Xbox
this is simple Halo anniversary and if you have to ask why you are not a Xbox fan.

Playstation
Uncharted 3

Multi Platform
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Saints Row 3
and that about does it for the multi platform games

That is my 2011 Holiday Guide hope i was helpful this season oh and if you were looking to get me anything this year just check the wishlist. Have a happy and safe holiday season.

Comments

  1. I feel I need to make a correction here I know the holidays are over but after some experience and more research with the Kindle Fire I would recommend it over the iPad mainly because it has an app library to match it and is less than half in price. It not only out sold the iPad but also got better consumer reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?