Countdown to Hyrule Warriors: Part 1

So this Friday a game I have been looking forward to all year. No Not Smash Bros it’s Hyrule Warrior.  So to count down the days until the its release with my top 5 favorite Legend of Zelda Characters. Ok before I get into number 5 I will say that 2 and 1 will be a Zelda and a Link, however I won't tell you which ones. So  On with My Top 5


Number 5 : Impa
Impa 1st appeared in the manual for Legend of Zelda (LOZ)
Her 1st in game appearance was in Ocarina of Time (OOT).
This was the 1st time she was a young adult woman. In all previous games she was an elderly Nursemaid or Handmaiden of Princess Zelda. The OOT version was more of a Body Guard it was also the 1st time the Sheikah were introduced as well.

In her next introduction in the Games she was back to being a caretaker and not a body guard how every her appearance was drastically changed in the Oracle Games
 She would not again return in game until Skyward Sword (SS) where she would take both of her previous roles. She in her younger form is Zelda’s guardian. In her elder form she acted as an adviser for Link.   




In her most recent appearance In A Link Between Worlds (LBW) She returns to her LOZ role as an elderly handmaiden while also being sage like the OOC counterpart. 
Impa is one of my favorite charters because she always a strong character though sometimes she is the warrior other time she the kind hearted mother. I always get excited when she comes up in a new game and I excited to see what role she plays in Hyrule Warrior  
All images are owned by Nintendo and Taken from Zeldawiki.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?