Countdown to Hyrule Warriors: Part 4

So now on to my favorite Zelda, and I know what your thinking aren’t they all the same. The Answer is No they are not all the same.  Epically my two favorites Zeldas So on with the count down.

Number 2:  The Not Zeldas Sheik and Tetra.
 


 Now I Know what you thinking you can’t have two favorites then this is a top six. To you I reply, ‘I do what I want!” but I will give you more detail on why these two earn my admiration.


Ok so Sheik is from OOT and appears to help Link in the second half of the game. It’s only revealed at the end that Sheik was Zelda is disguise.  You spend the whole game wondering who this person could be. They claimed to be Sheikah however they look nothing like the one person who is established as the last of the Sheikah Impa. They have blond hair and fair skin. Ok if your wonder why I’m avoiding gender pronouns it is never made clear how the Sheik transformation works. If you read the manga adaptation Sheik is a dude and Zelda is a chick and that thought makes my skin crawl.



Now on to my favorite pirate Tetra. She was very different from Sheik now you easily figured out that she was Zelda based of clues in the game. Now the awesome thing about this is she never once knew this until it is reviled by The King of Red Lions. Her attitude is what makes her awesome she the very opposite of a princess and I love it when she puts Link in the barrel cannon. Now at the end of the game she accepts the role of Princess but in her own way and takes her band of pirates that goes off to find a new land to call home.


Now one of my favorite not Zeldas returns in Hyrule Warrior and I’m just wondering how that story is going to spin. We will see.


All images are owned by Nintendo and Taken from Zeldawiki.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?