The Super Bowl

So I want to take some time and talk about the super bowl. Entertainment being one of the things my blog is about from time to time (what toys can be entertaining). The game was great about how I predicted it. Congratz to the NY Giants on another win. but I want to talk about the commercials and half time a little bit right now.

The Ads

To sun it up this year I was disappointed with the commercials there really wasn't a lot of good ones that weren't movie trailers  1st is Battleship
All I really have to say is WTF i do not know what to think on serious film based on a board gamer
Next from hasbro as well G.I. Joe: Retaliation
I enjoyed this not as good as the other trailers of this movie I've see but I do want to see it and Bruce Willis as General Joseph Colton aka the 1st G.I. Joe has me excited
Next John Carter
This movie is based of an old book A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs which I am reading now and I'm reading now and look forward to the movie
Now the last movie trailer Avengers
all I have to say OMG I CAN"T WAIT

now out side of the movie trailers their where a few ads that stood out like
all I have to say is a love the end and don't mess with Vader
I'm not going to lie i lol'd
This would have been funnier if Conan O'Brian was at the Diner with at the end
at 1st I was like Peanuts Movie? then I was huh and then I found Waldo
every time i hear that song I'm going to see Red's Dance at the end
These were some of my favorites if you have one i didn't talk about link it in the Comments and talk about it

Halftime

In the weeks prior to the game when the half time show was mentioned many where like why Madonna or we made fun of last years show. However after watching this years show which was 10 time better than last year I remembered why Madonna is a Pop icon and a sex symbol. The show was amazing LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., and Cee Lo Green all added to just how great the whole thing was. Needless to say the game was great the Ads so so and half time was an improvement over last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?