Review: Transformers Generations Blurr

Hey look another Review this time another generations figure the fastest Autobot ever Blurr. This figure as designed based on the artwork from IDW Spotlight Blurr and the earth mode he took in The Transformers monthly comic.

Vehicle Mode

Blurr's Vehicle mode is a sleek sports car is similar to his comic design.

In this Mode Blurr rifle is stored on his under side
This mode is Sleek and fitting of Blurr

Robot Mode

Blurr's robot more is very well designed and carries references to many past Blurr designs


In his robot mode Blurr has 3 weapons his long range rifle stored on his back and 2 pistols holstered in the doors.

Now with the 3 weapons you can bake a bi-podded sniper rifle
Now one thing I want to talk about it is the head sculpt
this sculpt is one of the best art worked based sculpts I've see on any toy and the most accurate as well to the comic book

Comparison

Now you may be saying he looks a lot like Drift and you would be right. Blurr is a remold of Generations Drift however their are some differences.

Now in Vehicle Mode the only major difference is the spoiler


In robot mode there is another difference other than the head sculpt and that's Blurr doors are wider for his blasters
Over All

I enjoy this figure and it puts me one step closer too my goal of all the movie characters. I recommend this for every and any Transformers Fan. So to end this pics of my movie charters so far

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?