Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering

I don't know Brian how are going fit a Chevy up Barbra Streisand nose


All kidding aside Do you remember a show from the 90s about a guy and two robots trapped in a satellite and force to watch bad movies well I do. The show went my the name Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) and amassed a huge cult following (of which I am one ). well the show ended in 1999. However that was not the end of what the show called "riffing". Now riffing is the are jokes/colored commentary made at the expense of the movie. The cast of MST3K made a website that continuities riffing movies called RiffTrax. the site has them making an audio file to be played over a movie. But this is not what I wanted to talk about. What i wanted to talk about is a section of the site called iRiffs. iRiffs are fan made rifftrax for movies either not done by main team of just something you want to riff. So i am going to my self start making iRiffs I will not be alone I will have a companion along the way  for the ride and we are going to see what we can do. I'll let you know how the project is coming from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?