Frist Impressions Of Amazing Spider-Man


So as I mentioned in a comment in my last blog I picked up a reprint of an old Spider-Man comic that happened to be the first appearance of The Lizard. Well with it is a sneak peek of the new movie “The Amazing Spider-Man” (ASM). The DVD is in two parts one is a behind the scenes look at the movie. The second part is a scene from the movie involving Spider-Man stopping a car thief. So I’m going to break this down in to two parts the first part talks about the behind the scenes stuff. The second part will be me taking apart the scene and giving you my first impressions of the movie.

The Behind the Scenes

The look behind the camera is interesting at best we get to see three things. We get cast options of the actors on their characters and the movie it’s self. We get small bits of how each actor plays the characters. And last we get a better look at the story of the movie and to avoid spoilers that all I will not get into that. But it was very informative and has me a bit more excited about the movie.

The Car Jacker Scene

Ok this scene is interesting for a reason parts of it are what we have seen in trailers and tv spots time and time again. My big problem with this scene is that I don’t think this is a final edit of the scene. There are moments where the dialog feels off and their a weird jump cut. I’m going to hold final judgment till after I’ve seen the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?