Some thing for fun.

So I got to looking at my calender today and I noticed it is exactly three week till Sony Pictures releases "Amazing Spider-Man" so I got an idea. My idea is this starting this Friday I will start a weekly movie  review counting down to this new block buster, and those movies are the Sam Rami Spider-Man Trilogy. I'm going to break these review into three parts: The Good, were i will talk about how the movie excels what is done right,; The Bad, were I will talk about what is not that great what just didn't work,; The Ugly, here i will take a fan point of view and talk about it's relation to the comic and what I would of changed to better relate it to the comic. Then I will sum it up and give it a rating out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?