Preperation for the Stick of Truth



So if you’ve been listing to the podcast you know that I am stupid excited for “South Park: Stick of Truth”. With the release being just better than a week away I started thinking what episodes of the show you should watch to prep yourself for the game. Now each of these show have a theme and that theme is the boys playing and it getting away from them.  Now without further ranting here is my list of South park episodes to prepare you for the game:



That’s the list now I know a few of you are asking well why leave out Coon or Professor Chaos and the reason being it those have less to do with the boys/kids as a whole and are more focused on one kid. So watch these episodes then play the game and don’t forget to have fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?