SH figuarts Mario wish list

Ok so I've been playing with this guy a lot lately



And he is awesome. Now with Luigi (my favorite character) getting announced and coming out later the year I thought about which Mario characters I'd like to see done in this figure line. 

The list
Yoshi
Princess Peach
Bowser
Toad
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Tanooki suit Mario 
Kitsune suit Luigi
Super Mario (fire flower)
Super Luigi (fire flower)
Princess Daisy
Princess Luna
Professor E. Gadd 
New super Mario bros. Toad two pack

Ok now everything from here on out would be super unlikely however would rule if it happened

A Mario kart (this is not a stretch as they've done bikes for there rider figures)
Weapon packs ( with hammers, shells, peach's frying pan, and Poltergust)
Mallow
Geno
Smithy

Now these last three are unlikely as the characters are owned by Square not Nintendo. This is my uber wish list for the S.H. Figuarts Super Mario figures


Comments

  1. I don't know why I left him out but add Kamek to the top list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?