A letter about Zelda

So this year marked not only my 30th birthday but  The Legend of Zelda's as well. To Mark this Nintendo is releasing books, amiibos, Virtual console games, and pumping new info out about the next installment. So things are looking bright for the franchise. Now those who know me  know I love my action figures and Zelda ones are few and far between. Now one japanese collectable toy company has done a damn good job of producing Zelda figures, however I think they need a reminder of just the selling power of the franchise. On top of that I'm going to make a request of them because I feel like there could be more . So hold onto your seats I've got a letter to write.




Dear, Good Smile Company



Hello there first let me start by saying I Love your Zelda figures. I mean Love weather they are Nendoroids or Figma I love them. Now that being said I don't even think you know the power of the franchise. Let me be clear you are moving in the right direction with you Twilight Princess figma line by having both Zelda and Link in this line. That being said There are more characters that would Sell and sell very well.  So I'm going to give you a list that will pad out Games you've made and have not made figures for.

Let's Start with you first Link Figure with Skyward Sword. You Made Link and he is a beautiful figure and this game needs more love in my mind and here is my list and why.

  • Zelda: This zelda was by far one of the most iconic one as this one is not a princess and it shows.
  • Ghirahim: he was the main antagonist of this game and the villains need some love 
  • Fi: She is by far one of the most animated companion characters in the Zelda games and could come with more accessories for link 
  • Demise: I question this one for a bite but the final boss needs love too and he looks awesome 
Next on the List is A Link Between Worlds.
  • Zelda/Hilda: i'm listing these two together because design wise they are the same with one being a repaint of the others so make both essentially the same molds
  • Yuga: because like a said above villains need love and he can have a portrait of Zelda 
  • Ravio: Link's Lorule counterpart and weapons dealer with him to can expand the weapons even more and even have a unmasked head
Twilight Princess I know at the time of this writing the figures are not even out yet but still needs more love.
  • Ganondorf: I'm allabout giving the villains love because the hero need someone to fight even in toy form also best looking Gannon ever.  
  • Zant: same reason as before and sure you knew Ganon was going to show up but this guy was a good out until that happened 
  • Midna and Wolf Link not sure how you'd pull this off but this combo was as iconic as Link and Zelda.
Now I move to Zelda games that need your love.

the first one I'll bring up is Ocarina of Time. This game changed how Zelda Games were played and even had a cast of amazing characters.
  • Adult Link: This is a given but I'm specifying because Young Link will not be on this list
  • Adult Zelda: Same reason as above though her role is the game was huge her involvement was minor as Zelda 
  • Sheik: Because Sheik and this was Zelda at her best.
  • Ganondorf: I have No Clue what accessories you'd give him but i love to see him as a figure 
Next is OOT's direct sequel Majora's Mask. This is my favorite Zelda Game and may be one of my longest lists.
  • Link: This is why I didn't list kid like above however to clarify Zelda above only as an adult is needed because of what little role as Zelda she serves.
  • Deku Link: Yeah because it was the best mechanic of this game was the different Links
  • Goron Link: See Deku Link
  • Zora Link: See Deku Link
  • Fierce Deity Link: Because Awesome.
  • Skull Kid: Villains need love too.
Hyrule Warriors is next. Ok this one may be my longest list but i enjoyed this game so much and what it did for the zelda franchise. Also any of the crossover character from the above lists could be used if scaling is matched.
  •  Link: Give maybe a DX version with more weapons like Hylian Sword, Magic Rod, and Gauntlet
  • Zelda: Because this has to be one of the most badass Zelda's ever.
  • Impa: Because every princess needs a guardian 
  • Sheik: Because every princess needs a secret  
  • Lana: Awesome Original Character with great twist
  • Ganondorf: The best looking Ganon by far and he use two swords
  • Cia: Awesome Original character and amazing foil
  • Volga: two words Dragon Knight
  • Wizzaro: Creepy wizard ghost this that and original character 
  • Linkle: Rule 63 Link plus dual crossbows. 
  • Any character Not listed any where above.
May over did it on that last one but this next one will be short because it's Breath of the Wild.
  • Link: because this may be the most original Link ever.
  • Any other major character.
I want to thank you for you time and giving this fanboy the benefit of the doubt.

Sincerly,

Russell The Robo Luchador.

PS expect another one of these about Yu-Gi-Oh! soonish 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?