A Letter about Pacific RIm

So it's been a while but it's time for another letter and it not to who you think. These letters are never meant to insult but to offer constructive criticism and advice. So with SDCC ending and so many announcements the one that made me super happy was about Pacific Rim: Uprising. We got both a teaser trailer and merch.  That merch is why I am writing a letter I have ideas.





Dear, Bandai Tamashii Nations


WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET THIS LICENSE. OK that  out of the way I am super happy you guys are doing this movie franchise.  let me just say that fact that Upriseing will be both Robot Spirits and HG models, of which I want to call Jeagerpla. On top of that your also giving us a Soul of Chogokin Gypsy Danger. Now this is where I have to offer criticism because I fear that you wont give it the love it deserves.  Before I get into the meat of the list  I must say that please make Kaiju figures as well as Jeagers. These movies are more than just the robot but the monsters as well. So my 1st request is DON'T FORGET THE KAIJU. Now with that being said I want to provide a list of Jeagers and Kaiju from the 1st film I would love to see in the Robot Spirit scale.

Jeagers

  • Gipsy Danger
  • Striker Eureka
  • Cherno Alpha
  • Crimson Typhoon
  • Coyote Tango
  • Romeo Blue
  • Tacit Ronin
  • Horizon Brave
  • Brawler Yukon
Kaiju
  • Trespasser
  • Onibaba
  • Knifehead
  • Hardship
  • Mutavore
  • Otachi 
  • Scunner
  • Raiju
  • Slattern 
Ok so these list are long but worth it. All of the Jeagers are in the art book or in the movie in some way. Now Most of these have been made by NECA and they failed epicly. I'm  really looking forward to what you are doing with Pacific Rim. My wishlist  is there if you feel like you can do it then pleas try.


Sincerly,

Russell The Robo Luchador.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?