Just a Thought: DLC

So if their is one thing I love it's bacon... I mean it's extending the life of my single player games with DLC. But here in lies my problem you need Microsoft points or cash depending on you system of witch I have none.  I now find my self in a large problem area there are so many DLCs for great games like Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins. Their is also, though it has been out for a while now, the plethora of DLC for Fallout 3. what this does is keeps game alive. Now you may be asking what is D.L.C. it stands for DownLoadable Content and it's not just expansions to single player  its also new maps for multiplayer and new characters too.  DLC can bring more life into your game  I encourage people to buy more DLC and developers to make more. What brought about this little blog about DLC is that Activison Recently put back on the market The Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC pack they where barely up to being with. Now this packs will only be up until the end of the year so get them while you can. Now I'm going to go make me a BLT and try to find enough money to buy me some Microsoft points and then precede to review me some DLC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?