I Don't Wanna Grow Up...

With New York Toy Fair being this weekend and I’m still not sure how I’m going to cover it; if I will do a beast of blog post or talk about it on the next week show. I figure I’d do my wish list of what I’d like to see announced this year's and talk about the pre show done by Mezco toys.


Let start with Mezco’s Pre show: they showed off some of their license merchandise that include Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, and Mortal Kombat X. Though those figures are awesome the big ones for me are The announcement of Mega Scale Tygra and the new that the rights use Thunder Cats in the One:12 Collective line. (Big Hope Here)




Speaking of the One:12 Collective Mezco made two huge announcements for this line, the 1st being The Mutant Leader from the Dark Knight Returns line.



The 2nd is The Lawmaster, the Motorcycle for Judge Dredd. 


Now while these are awesome announcements the one that takes the cake is they have the rights to the Beetlejuice movie.


Now on with the wish list, we will do this in Alphabetical order by company name so I will be starting with Bandai and ending a Toynami. Here we go.

Bandai

The big thing I am looking forward to here is Power Rangers and seeing what new Zords will be coming out this year. The wish list item I would love to see The Legacy Thunder MegaZord and by the off chance that they integrate the S.H.Figuarts and Super Robot Chogokin into the legacy line (this is a long shot, but one can dream).

Bluefin

Not a lot to say about them this year with a lot of empty promises for more Power Rangers figure and the consent excuse of it's a license issues as a reason not to have a US release.  My bar is set really low. I'm interested to see if they will have Yoshi for the Super Mario Line at the show and what pop star merits a figure over popular movies and TV shows.

DC Collectibles

So nothing big here that has me excited other than some Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice collectibles, and more Arrow and Flash figures.

Diamond Select

 Here I’m looking at the Minimates and anything from Marvel Select especially Age of Ultron.

Funko

 So I have high hopes here and I’m just looking to see what they can surprise me with.

Hasbro

You have no idea how excited I am for Hasbro’s show. The Combiner Wars has me stupid excited and we will see Titan Class Devastator. I'm also looking forward to their Marvel, and Star Wars lines and to see if G.I. Joe can make a comeback. 

Jazwares

With the loss of Mortal Kombat and the stagnation of the Adventure Time and other properties can Minecraft and Terraria keep them relevant?

Lego

 With them dominating the holiday season and being called the number one toy company of 2014 beating giants like Mattel and Hasbro they've got big shoes to fill. However with 2 new Marvel movies the announcement of Jurassic World, and let not forget Batman v Superman. Also the re-launch of the Bionicle toy line looks good to me.  

Mattel

Mattel has a lots of work to do with both their DC and Masters of the Universe lines dwindling down and most of the sub services failing they need to step up game this year.

Mezco

See above.

NECA

I’ve got some high hopes for NECA in way of the Godzilla Line and to see what other license they get mostly to see if we see any more Blizzard properties thrown their way.  

Playmates Toys

TMNT is all I need to say though I am hoping for more in the classics line

Square Enix

While I love and want to see more of these toys both FFVII and FFXV. I just hope they make them more affordable.

Toynami

With the Voltron license returned last year for the 30th, I would like to see more masterpiece Voltron and maybe Vehicle Volrton. Plus Robotech’s 30th line is this year.

UPDATE: 2/11/2015 

I called one right it just got announced that NECA will be making Blizzard's Hero of the Storm Figures though I was hoping for Overwatch this works 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?