Art of The Shelf: Wish List Bethesda Figures

So I love Bethesda there games take up most of my year. So when I love something as much as I do Bethesda I tend to throw money at them in the forms of figures and collectables. So when this year when attendants of Bethesda's E3 press conference received this little number my mind went nuts.


This made me so happy even if I would never have it I saw Mystery Minis of some awesome games. I let it go and went out to my count down till Fallout 4. Then a few weeks later Funko delivered some awesome new in the form of a huge amount of awesome Pop figures from Bethesda. 



These were awesome and I instantly pre ordered so many of these so fast your head will spin. And while I have received some of them I’m still waiting for others (frustrating as hell). Then other News broke in the form of Mystery Minis from the Fallout Franchise.


Again I ordered a whole box and for a while we didn't have much More Funko news that was until a few weeks before this writing we got this news from the Legacy Collection with Fallout and Skyrim:


This next image pretty much some up what happened next


Well every time these were announced I created a wish list we will start with the Pop line

Pop
Fallout:
  • Sarah Lyons - Not even hard take the power armor add the female Lone Wanderer head I know Sarah has a ponytail i'm just say what would be easy.
  • Fawkes - A little harder specaily when his weapon is a gatling laser
  • Dad (James) - use the Default skin like the Lone Wonders and give him a lab coat
  • Dogmeat
Skyrim:
  • Paarthurnax - Another large Funko
  • Dragon Bone Armor - Another Iconic Armor
  • Miraak - A DLC villain
Dishonored:
  • Corvo Attano - Games main character
  • Daud - Assassin and DLC main character
  • The Outsider - The Character that gave them their powers
  • Emily Kaldwin - Game 2 main character
Doom:
  • The Doom Guy - Main Character
  • Cyberdemon  - A big Demon with an arm canon
  • Revenant - Demon with should missiles 
Mystery Minis this will just be sets based off games
  • Fallout series 2 - more Fallout 4 characters 
  • Skyrim/ESO - More Skyrim less eso
  • Dishonored - mix of both games
  • Doom - Demons
Legacy Collection
Fallout:
  • Sarah Lyons
  • Fawkes
  • Female Lone Wanderer
  • Super Mutant
  • Deathclaw
  • T-51b Power Armor 
This list can go on to include some stuff from the older games but I wont let just say if it's Fallout I will buy
Skyrim:
  • Dragon Bone Armor
  • Alduin - Not sure how this would work
  • Paarhurnax - Same
  • Lydia
  • Miraak
Doom:
  • The Doom Guy
  • Cyberdemon

Dishonored:
  • Corvo Attano
  • Daud
  • The Outsider
  • Emily Kaldwin
Well this is my wishlist and Funko if you make I will buy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?