I may Be Wrong About Breath of the Wild

So I want to keep this brief. During my Link Profiles I have been speculating  whether or not the Link in breath of the wild may or may not be a Link we have played. After the story trailer at the Nintendo Switch event got me thinking. This has well shattered my theory about this being a link we have seen. I stand by that this Game is in the fallen hero timeline, however I no longer believe that this Link is a
Link we've seen before. I have a theory as to when this game takes place and I want to share it with you. This game take place after and event called the Sealing War. After Ganon  defeated Link the people of Hyrule rise up and seal Ganon away. We know next to nothing about this event other than it happened. It is then followed by an event in which Ganon is sealed in the sacred realm leading to the plot of A Link to the Past. I thinking that Breath of the Wild takes place during or between these events. Let me explain where I am coming from. During the Switch Treehouse event they showed Breath of the Wild game play and one of the menus was called Memories. These are Link's Lost memories that I think happen at the end of the war leaving Ganon sealed in the castle. Like I said this just a theory....I'm not doing it hell I bet you said it in your own head. Now what this mean for the profiles well I'm no longer going to do the speculations because I know longer believe this is an old Link. With that said I'll See you with the Four Heros.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?