Profile: The Fallen Hero of Lorule

So today is the Day and I am currently diving into an new open world of Legend of Zelda. Until I can talk about this game and where it is in the world because as I'm writing this I'm still waiting to pick mine up. So to kill time I have one more Hero I could profile and that hero is well Link's Lorule counterpart Ravio.




Name: Ravio
Age: 14
Moderate: HIgh

Ravio is first introduced to us as after Link's first encounter with Yuya. He finds Link and takes him to Link's house. Link lets him stay and Ravio give link his bracelet. As the adventure goes on he sets up shop and sells you all the weapons in the game. at the climax of the story we learn that well he is Link's Lorule counterpart. He went to Hyrule to prevent Yuya and Hilda
from there plan However he is a coward. So instead of directly he sought to arm that world hero. His motivation is very high he desperately want to save Hilda but at the same time want her to realize that the must live with the consequences of theres actions with the TriForce. In hero mode you can find his journal and here is what it says:
3 Days to Go.
She wants to do the right thing. I want to help her. But Leaving is my only option.
2 Days to Go.
She's being duped. Doesn't she realize that? He's just a leech. There's no choice but to go.
1 Day to Go.
I have so little magic. Enough to go there-maybe not to come back. But tomorrow must be the  day. I may never see her again, but I vow to save her from all of this
- Ravio's Journal 


This journal reveals how much he cares about Hilda and his personal stake in this. Well that our look at every incarnation of Link as a hero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?