E3 Day Zero

OK now that day one is done lets talk about what was done. Microsoft came in showing new exclusive titles and new franchises and the new Kinect. EA showing their strong sports line up and Bioware's new MMO. Ubisoft showed their off many of their new games and old IPs. Their were several pros and cons to these conferences and before I get to my thoughts on these conferences

Pros
Microsoft
- Halo Reach and it new space battles
- Gears of War 3 and 4 player Co-op
- Fable 3 game play trailer and a look at the villain
- Metal Gear Solid Rising game play
- Partnership with ESPN

EA
- Star wars: Old Republic Trailer called hope
- New shooter Dead Space 2, Medal of Honor, and Crysis 2
- Loyalty Programs

Ubisoft
- Rez 2
- Assassin's Creed brotherhood
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Raving Rabbids
- Rayman Origins

Cons
Microsolf
- Kinect games rip off the Wii library
- Lack of Milo like games that interact and respond to you

EA
- over hyping their EA Sports
- Nothing from their Partners Program out side
- Crysis 2 in 3D

Unisoft
- more on there Kinect games like Motion Sports and Your Shape Fitness
- Mania Planet
- Battle Tag
- NO BEYOND GOOD & EVIL 2

Ok now for my input I'll Start with Microsoft I loved the game list I was amazed honestly space flight, more story elements and Cliffy B need I say more. I am disappointed with Kinect we saw nothing from last year no awkward body paint, no AI inter action, and no scanning objects. It seemed lack luster and almost as if they for got E3 was happening and just threw a show together.

EA impressed me with their new shooters and player loyalty that's a great idea. I was disappointed that none of their Partner programs where included i was expecting a Portal 2 Trailer among others and i wont go into the need for 3D in games I'm waiting for Nintedo 3DS before i get to much in to it

Ubisoft thank you for Assassin's Creed Brother Hood and Get to work on 3 soon please, and a new Rayman game. Now WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING ? Dear god what made you make the Battle Tag game i don't know if that will even work. and last but not least where was Beyond Good and Evil 2 tell me before Thursday.

Ok that was fun I'm worried that this E3 will be a rebuilding year i hope that Nintendo, Sony, and Konami have More. I will pro and Con Nintedo and Sony tomorrow

Comments

  1. Kinect to me, is a new and improved wii fit...with more games. it has a star wars game coming out for it, and the exercise games seem more interesting than the ones for Wii. oh, and its fat person compatible. no weight limit for kinect. well, at least i think the wii board thing has a weight limit. so rejoice fattys. So no, I'm not dissapointed in kinect at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not as much disappointed in it I'm just wishing they had show more of the AI interaction like Milo no don't get me wrong Kinect is a the future i just don't think they are showing it to it's fullest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?