In the News: No Milo For you

So while I trolled along my favorite gaming new sites I found this bit of bad news of at G4tv.com. The greatly asked about and very missed from this year E3 was Milo the AI game for the Kinect (Natal at the time it was demoed) is just a Technical Demonstration. I'm not going to lie this was the only reason I would of bought Kinect other than the wireless voice remote. Now my list of games for the Kinect is down to Ubisoft's Fitness game (forgive me if I don't remember the title). This news I think will honestly hurt the sales of Kinect, but this is still the launch who knows what the future holds for it, but with Lionhead not currently producing anything for the Kinect, I.E. the talk about Fable 3 features that are either not their or not finished and now no Milo Boy Adventurer (which is to only title I can think of for this game). To wrap this up I think we've seen the beginning of the age of the casual gamer and no sir I don't like it. So I say "R.I.P Milo you're up there with the remake of Final Fantasy VII. You looked awesome but we will never get to play you"

Again source link is above and click here to support the blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?