Review: Super Fighting Robot

So I've been on a weird Mega Man kick in my last few post and this one is no different. I've had Mega Man toys in the past from both Bandai (who did the old cartoon line) and Jazwars (did the 20th anniversary line). but neither of them where all that good. So while looking at Bandai's new D-Arts Line of MegaMan X figures I found this gem by Kotobukiya. I bought their Mega Man 1/10th scale action figure model .


This figure was awesome instantly fell in love the figure. He is amazingly poseable so much as I was able to recreate a famous move of his the sliding.

He comes with many accessories to change up how you want to display him. the 1st is a set of 3 different faces for 3 different mood.

the normal no real emotion face.
A happy face for when he happy
and a serious face for battle

but the face is not an important accessories what is important is the mega buster
the mega buster can be placed in on left
or the right forearm
 another accessories he has two open hands that can hold the E-tank
The E-tank is unfinished because I am going to paint it with a metallic blue to give it a more metal look and then I will place the E sticker on it. the open hands can also be seen better on the above sliding picture. The last accessories are the best two buster shots a regular one and a charged one

There are two big cons with this figure and they are he easily falls apart and all the pieces have to be cut out before being assembled and leave marks on the figures.

All and all if you are a Mega Man fan and don't mind building models pick this up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?