My top 5s


My top 5 games are not top 5 over all this will be done by generation starting with the Nintendo and ending with the this generation I will also do my top 5 PC games.

The 8bit era
  1. The Legend of Zelda
  2. Super Mario Bros. 3
  3. Kirby's Dreamland
  4. Final Fantasy
  5. Duck Hunt

The 8 bit era for me was my childhood my older siblings and cousins where the ones who introduced me to these games and I would go back and later and I just love them for what. the top 2 just seem to be staples in most top game lists. Kirby is just a game I fell in love with the whole eating and steeling and enemy's powers was awesome. now Duck Hunt is on here because of playing it with my dad

16 bit era Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis
  1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3.  Final Fantasy II aka Final Fantasy IV 
  4. Super Mario World
  5. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
This era is when I fell in love with the rpg. Again their are a lot of staples for top games lists here, but this is the era where epic stories made a great game for me and I drove more toward realism

32/64 bit era PS1 and N64
  1. Final Fantasy VII
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. MegaMan Legends 2
  4. Gex 2
  5. Smash Bros.
This time in my life was weird and like I said I've got a few more staples but not as many as the two list above. I was a pre-teen still in the fifth and sixth grade had a weird pop culture thing, The harry potter books had taken off, and I was learning what anime was. I was a hippster before hippsters. those thing are what made these games on my lists now Zelda and FF7 are given for most gamers, and Smash is up their. Now MegaMan Legends hold a special place in my heart and my anime fixation my attribute to that.


The last generation PS2 Xbox Gamecube and Dreamcast
  1. Final Fantasy X
  2.  Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Devil May Cry 3
  4. Kingdom Heats
  5.  Sonic Adventure
Ah my high school years. The story driven aspect of my gaming continues, but I Start to venture into realism more but the story stays and my anime starts the fade

The current Gen
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Halo : Reach
  •  Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Mass Effect
These are in no particular order mostly because this is subject to change as time goes on.

PC games

  1. Half-Life
  2. Warcraft 3
  3. Portal
  4. Star Craft
  5. Left 4 Dead 2
These are from no one generation just some of my favorite PC games and are still great game.

Now this list is close to my top 25 give or take a few games i may one day put my top 25 games up, but that list would be like my current gen list no particular order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?