A letter about Yu-Gi-Oh!

So at the tell end of last year I wrote The Good Smile Company a (hypothetical) letter. In that letter i talk about my desire to see more Legend of Zelda Stuff and they have not disappointed with a Breath of the Wild Nendoroid announced. This time though I have another subject I'd like to address.  That subject is Yu-Gi-Oh! that right the harmless children's card game with the goofy haired protagonists. I just recently got my Figma Dark Magician Girl and so I though write another letter but this time the letter is to Max Factory who work closely with the Good Smile Company. So let's get started Shall we.


Dear, Max Factory


Hello there let me start by saying that the work you do with the Good Smile Company with figmas is amazing, but i want to talk to you about the Yu-Gi-Oh! figures you made. They are great however i Feel as though they are lacking and could use more attention. While the Yami Yugi and the Dark Magician Girl are great more would be better so I made a list of how you could make better use of the Yu-Gi-Oh! license so let's get started. I'm going to make two list one of the Characters/Duelists and another for the Monsters.

Characters
  • Seto Kaiba: This one is a given he was Yugi's major foil in most of the series I would suggest the Battle city design 
  • Jonouchi: another given I'd go for either Battle City as well 
  • Pegasus: The 1st duel monster antagonist and a major character.
  • Mai: A another major character and prime female duelist
  • Bakura: The main Series antagonist
  • Marik/Yami Marik: The Battle Sity antagonist not sure weather to make this one or two figures but at least one needs made.
  • Yugi: The Dark Side of Dimensions version 
  • Kaiba: The Dark Side of Dimensions version thought it can easily be made into parts for for the other
  • Aigami: The Dark Side of Dimensions antagonist
  • Atem: I would love the The Dark Side of Dimensions version
Monsters
  •  Dark Magician: Honestly I would do 3 versions anime manga and movie as he is different in all 3 
  • Blue Eyes white Dragon: This one will be difficult to do and honestly i wouldn't want it in scale.
  • Red Eyes Black Dragon
  • Flame Swordsman; I debated this one but we need more Human scale figures so why not 
  • Harpy Lady: This one can be fun i'd do the cyber armor and alt heads for the sisters.
  • Summon Skull another iconic monster
  • Celtic Guardian: Same as Skull
  • Thousand eyes restrict: villain monster
  • Zorc Necrophades: villain monster
now I only listed the original Anime and Manga characters ans monsters but you can do the others Series as well there a lot of potential  here and I hope to see more from you 

Sincerly,

Russell The Robo Luchador.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?