What am I Doing?

So I've been taking a break from Zelda writing to play some really awesome games and these game are well something I've never done before. It's not that these Games are genres I've never touched before but rather part of a program I'm not a big fan of. That program is Early Access ...
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of this program mostly because of the countless number of games that have never finished or never will finish. However I've found myself playing not one but 2 games in early access.


The first Early access game I found myself playing  was The Behemoth's infamous 4th Game also known as Pit People.
Pit People hit early access on January 13, 2017. This game is awesome it is The Behemoth take on on a tactical rpg. It is full of that style and humor that you have come to expect of  Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp. It is a joy to play and the world they built is awesome. Now because it's early access you can only play the Prolog and one core story mission. The Game itself is a completely playable build with very minor bugs that go mostly unnoticeable. The game has also already started updating the Steam version received its first update on Groundhogs day and the Xbone version come on Valentines day. You can check out the details of the update here. Now while no real date is given for the "full release" there is an incentive to pick the game up in early access.  That incentive is and I quote:
Early pioneers of the game will receive permanent access to the full game for $14.99USD. When the game is in full release it will be $19.99USD — but anyone who already owns the game would have their version automatically upgraded at no additional charge.
So there you have it Pitt People an Early Access game that I am actually endorsing .

The next Early Access game I find myself playing is Conan Exiles.
Ok I have fallen far this game is a survival game of the Likes of DayZ and Ark and I'm not a huge fan of these games. Yet I find myself drawn into this game and loving it. This game released on January 30/31 2017 and has been strong in it's updates. There has been bug fixes and deves commenting on trying to fix server issues with it's over 9000 players. The Game is fun and will see console release soon. I honestly was surprised at how much time I have spent in game. They say that there is a survival game for everyone and TnA aside maybe this one is mine. If you are a fan of the Conan Franchise or are looking for a decent epic fantasy survival game then this one may be for you.

Ok enough of that I need to finish my Link Profiles I'll catch you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?