I Choose You Gen II

So in Gen I we decided to fly high and burn bright with Charmander. Now two years have past (In Game) and over 100 plus new Pokemon as we move from the Kanto to Johto. So who will I pick in Gen II

So With a new Gameboy came a new set of Pokemon games Gold and Silver. Now these games act as a direct sequel to Red, Blue, and Yellow ( I didn't mention Yellow in the last one because of there being no choice in starter) and introduced 3 new starters...
Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile
Now look at these guy well the kawi factor is still alive with this set. However that wasn't the factor here this one came down to an autopilot with this choice. In Gold and Silver I picked Cyndaquil however unlike Charmander fire was the easy mode this time as I blasted through the gyms and this hurt me in the end. So when Crystal came around I changed my mind and pick Totodile. Now I love both of these and their final forms and it just comes down to which one is better for you. Are you more a physical attacker the Totodile is your mon or do you want more Special attack the Cyndaquil is. Any time I go back to this Gen or it's remakes I flip a coin sorry Chikorita.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?