I Choose You Gen IV, V, VI

Now for the sake of time and because I want to write a blog on the timeline of pokemon games and address my issue with the series as a whole. For now let us continue with what starter i picked for my journey into the world of pokemon.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum

For this gen we are given three interesting starters with Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. Now this one came down to two factors final evolution and the anime. Now while Infernape is awesome looking and a cool journey to the west references but Empoleon looks so much more awesome. Now as for the Anime I went with the pokemon used by the anime counterpart to the player character ie Dawn and she had a Piplup (shame it never evolved).
Pokemon Black & White and sequels.
Now in this Gen we are give probably my favorite starters ever in the form of Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. For this chose it came down to the fire/fighting combo and Wrestling and Sumo references in both Pignite and Emboar, however after completing the game I went out of my way to complete the Unova Dex in the 1st games and can honestly recommend all three
Pokemon X&Y
For this Gen we are introduced to three new starter that honestly too some time to grow on me Chespin, Fennekin,  and Froakie. I had a hard time pick with these three so it I look at the final evolutions and lett my Weeaboo side decide. With that Greninja won out that chose for me.
 Now In these blogs I hoped you noticed a pattern because I sure did. I never chose grass types however with Gen VII I plan to fix this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 5 Villians in Power Rangers

What is the Mech Genre?